Friday, January 16, 2015

To beginnings...


In a few days, I’ll be kicking off a 12-week exploration of The Artists’ Way by Julia Cameron. This book is often referred to as “the seminal work on the subject of creativity.” I would love your company, if you’re up for a journey.

So if “seminal work on the subject of creativity” sounds a little intimidating to you, no worries. I’m doing The Artist’s Way, light. Book optional.

I firmly believe that on the matter of creativity (and art), our path is our own, which can be a comfort in that there’s no wrong way to do this. BUT, I’ve also found it extremely supportive to find a group of like-minded souls who can hold hands along the way and help me to feel safe during the dips and and turns into dark corners. Your presence would be such a gift.

Just bookmark this blog or subcribe to the posts. I’ll publish a prompt or activity every couple of days beginning on Monday to help keep us on track.

Til soon...
R

No comments:

Post a Comment